PL/SQL Fundamentals video training (without DRM / local files)

From: Lukas Lehner <weblehner_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 15:33:21 +0100

Sorry for that noobish and unpopular question. Oracle gurus seems to hate video training, but for me the best learning experience.

I am programming SQL since a few years. Video training helped me a lot to learn and understand SQL. Now wish to learn PL/SQL fundamentals. What video training do you recommend me?

  • max price 500 US$
  • no DRM
  • local files (no internet connection)
  • OS X compatible if possible

Google gives 5'120'000 hits for query "PL/SQL video training". I need some hints.