Re: Weird SCAN Issue

From: Martin Berger <>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 14:04:59 +0100

can you please tell us the 'local_listener' configuration of all of your instances?
If there is a hostname defined, can you please check if you can do a 'nslookup' for exactly that hostname on all of your appNodeX servers?

also the content of /etc/resolv.conf of all your appNodeX servers might help.

thank you,