Re: Looking for recommendations on ASM

From: Fuad Arshad <fuadar_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 18:08:02 -0500

we ran into a similar situation an here is what we configured our systems aix 6.1
11.2.0.3
a vote disk group with high redundancy small disks 5 g each a data disk group with external redundancy a recover group with external redundancy these are not best practices by any means but something we felt comfortable with on aix

Fuad