RE: Oracle Golden Gate book recommendation

From: Prem J <jprem_at_outlook.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 12:32:28 +0530

Thank you Michael .

Of course , docs first . But on top of that - I would like to read "GOOD" books too .

And thanks for your blog. Hope that will be really helpful.

Seeing the response to my question , looks like there are not many here who have bought these GG books.

Regards,
Prem

> Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 06:40:43 -0700
> Subject: Re: Oracle Golden Gate book recommendation
> From: mdinh235_at_gmail.com
> To: jprem_at_outlook.com
> CC: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
>
> From my experience, I think it's better to read the documentation and I
> do have book 1 and have used it less than 5 times.
>
> There are blogs out there about GG.
>
> Shameless plug - http://mdinh.wordpress.com/category/goldengate/
>
> I am not the best blogger out there and I use primarily for notes.
>
> HTH
>
> -Michael. --

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Wed Oct 31 2012 - 08:02:28 CET

Original text of this message