RE: MOS SR updates not showing dates anymore?

From: Freeman CTR Donald <donald.freeman.ctr_at_usmc.mil>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 10:27:34 -0400

Well, my co-workers and I often talk about MOS being a showcase of Oracle Technology. I think the idea is that you are supposed to see something like this date magic and say, "Wow, cool, I wonder how they did that?" But, I don't really think like that. When I'm on that site it's because something is broken, I'm under pressure for an answer, and I don't really have the time to try and puzzle out how the site works. I've opened 4 or 5 tickets in the past year to complain about site functionality. And I also put a lot of effort into those, "Tell us how we are doing emails I get. I provide detailed feedback and grades on their efforts. I start to tense up every time I log into Oracle support.