RE: SSH Connectivity Fail during RAC install

From: Walker, Jed S <Jed_Walker_at_cable.comcast.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 18:40:16 +0000

It'd be helpful to see the exact error message. I wrote this up after hitting some problems myself, might be worth reviewing: http://tinky2jed.wordpress.com/technical-stuff/oracle-stuff/prvf-7616-node-connectivity-failed-for-subnet-between-and/

I just noticed your comment on node 2 asking for a password. Maybe your ssh setup is not correct on that server. You might want to review it, you shouldn't get prompted for a password.