Re: Do any of you know?

From: Connor McDonald <mcdonald.connor_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 17:11:08 +0800

For pretty much all kinds of stats now, there is a "rolling invalidation" period that is applied to avoid a parse storm... Look for _optimizer_invalidation_period (or something similar to that).

Cheers
Connor

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 11:05 PM, <Christopher.Taylor2_at_parallon.net> wrote:

> Correct. I know that.
>
> I use dbms_pool.purge to flush the plan information. I wasn't clear on
> that I guess.
>
> Chris

Connor McDonald
blog:   connormcdonald.wordpress.com
web:   http://www.oracledba.co.uk

"If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much room."
- Jayne Howard