OT: RMOUG, ODTUG and Email Conundrum

From: Kellyn Pot'Vin <kellyn.potvin_at_ymail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 07:31:35 -0600

I hate it when it appears I'm ignoring anyone and due to the the sheer quantity of email we all get everyday, I have solved some of the chaos by separating email to a number of email accounts. The one here is used to capture all promotions, sales, as well as email lists, which greatly filters what I MUST read with what I read through, (best I can) in my spare time.. I just located another 3 emails regarding assistance with user groups I am involved with that I'm sure folks would have loved a response to some time ago...=) If you need to email with me and need to guarantee that it gets read and addressed, please email dbakevlar_at_gmail.com. Thanks,
Kellyn Pot'Vin
2013 Training Days Director RMOUG
2013 Database Track Chair KSCOPE for ODTUG dbakevlar.com
Sr Technical Consultant
Enkitec