RE: Oracle Database physical files and file system details

From: Sweetser, Joe <JSweetser_at_icat.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 20:31:23 +0000

I don't know if it's stored in the database though I would guess not. Perhaps a quick/dirty way to generate the df commands would help?

set feedb off
set pages 0
set trims on
set head off
spool x.ksh
select 'df -k ' || file_name from dba_data_files order by file_name; spool off

Don't forget tempfiles and redo logs, too.

hth,
-joe