Datafile and disk path for ASM

From: Sreejith S Nair <Sreejith.Sreekantan_at_ibsplc.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 11:57:35 +0530

Hi List,
I am sure people may have already thought about this and have a solution, I am unable to find that info now !

So we have few 11.2.0.2 databases monitored by EM 12c on a two node RAC. We got an alert for one disk sd9 , 98 % busy from Host monitoring capabilities of EM.
I am trying to figure out what all datafiles ( of databases) are in this disk.

I got the slice which corresponds to this disk(sd9) from our SA. I checked v$asm_disk where I can see the PATH, disk group etc. I can see all datafile names from v$asm_alias.

But I could not understand how I will be able to see what all datafiles of particular databases are in this disk. Then I will be able to understand which all datafile writes/reads are contributing to this.

Thanks in advance.

With Regards,
Sreejith

--

Sreejith
Sr Database Administrator

DISCLAIMER: "The information in this e-mail and any attachment is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original communication. IBS makes no warranty, express or implied, nor guarantees the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information contained in this email or any attachment and is not liable for any errors, defects, omissions, viruses or for resultant loss or damage, if any, direct or indirect."

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Fri Oct 12 2012 - 08:27:35 CEST

Original text of this message