Re: Struggling with this piece of getting to work

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 09:41:03 +0100

perhaps if you liberally sprinkled some debugging lines in your code (or used an IDE with a debugger) you might be able to inspect the variable that AWS is complaining about - assuming you are describing an AWS error message. Just a thought.
If I send a message to a mail list and don't get a response in a couple of days then it seems to me one of 2 things is true.
  • I haven't explained my problem well enough (about 90% of the time and appears to apply here)
  • No-one has experienced the issue in which case normal support and development techniques will have to do.

Sending essentially the same message again to the same set of people is liable to reduce my chances of getting a useful response.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA