Re: 10g and 11g together

From: Wayne Smith <wts_at_maine.edu>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 14:51:40 -0400

On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 1:05 PM, Zelli, Brian <Brian.Zelli_at_roswellpark.org>wrote:
> Ok, I'm looking to download a version of 11 from My Oracle Support. It
> has been awhile since I logged on. I have been searching thru the site
> but can't find the downloads. How do I get to them?

  1. Click "Patches and Updates".
  2. In the "Patching Quick Links" area, click "Latest Patchsets".
  3. Hover over "Oracle Database" and then move down to your platform of interest.
  4. Click "11.2.0.3.0". You'll see the search fields filled in with appropriate values and the result of the search near the bottom of the display.
  5. Click the patch number to get to the download screen.

Cheers, Wayne