Error while implementing SSO in oracle

From: harshan eppuram <harshan.eppuram_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 15:40:31 +0530

Hi All,
I am trying to implement SSO using OID.

I am running oracle linux version 6. RDBMS version 11.2.0.1

I have ran RCU and installed and configured weblogic.

Now I am Installing Oracle Fusion Middleware (FMW) 11g – Identity Management
Components (OID, DIP, OVD, OIF). While it was prompting for extend existing weblogic domain, I gave all right values it was not connecting to weblogic.
Then I tried with creating new weblogic domain. It was also failing saying that
invalid os or jvm. Any clue in this regard?

Regards,
Harshan

--
Harshan Eppurath
040-40214832

Indignation is a submission of our thoughts, but not of our desires.
*Bertrand Russell* <http://www.quoteland.com/author.asp?AUTHOR_IDB9>