RAC Attack at Open World

From: Jeremy Schneider <jeremy.schneider_at_ardentperf.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 22:12:51 -0700

Just a quick plug for "RAC Attack" at Open World next week. This is a free event; any Open World attendee can visit and participate. We're in the OTN lounge daily between 9am and 1pm. The basic idea is that you'll get expert help in building a two-node cluster database in virtual machines. You will be welcome to spend as much time as you would like, or as little as you can spare. We'll help you get started, explain step-by-step or troubleshoot what's gone wrong. The labs are designed for Windows-based laptops (and a few are provided) but we will assist Mac OS X and Linux users as well. H/W requirements are on racattack.org and you can also start going via laptop preparation steps at home to save time at the conference.

-Jeremy

--

Jeremy Schneider
Pythian Consulting Group