some resources... Re: getting started with OEM 12c?

From: Jenny Tsai-Smith <jenny.tsai_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 09:52:28 -0700

Ray,

This list of tasks from the "Getting Started with Enterprise Manager" chapter of the EM 12c Basic Installation Guide may help get you started: http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E24628_01/install.121/e22624/getting_started.htm#CIHIEDAI

Also, as I mentioned in my earlier email, the 3-day "Using Enterprise Manager Cloud Control" course is already available and covers the day-to-day operations of managing Cloud Control: http://education.oracle.com/pls/web_prod-plq-dad/db_pages.getpage?page_id=609&p_org_id=1001&lang=US&get_params=dc:D73244GC10,p_preview:N

Topics covered in the "Using Enterprise Manager Cloud Control" course include:

  • Monitoring Cloud Control
  • Managing Cloud Control Security
  • Controlling Cloud Control Components
  • Configuring Cloud Control Alerts and Notifications
  • Backup and Recovery: Repository, OMS and OMA

The course that is under development is the Enterprise Manager Advanced Configuration course. It should be released very soon.

Jenny