Re: OT: Oracle Open World 2012

From: Fuad Arshad <fuadar_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 07:19:56 -0700 (PDT)

MIchael,
while i beleive Oracle puts up all the presentation behind a lock and key ;) I see aloto f blogs popping where presenters put up their presentations up for public view.
i know peole from enkitec , pythian etc have always done this in the past
  • Original Message ---- From: Michael Dinh <mdinh235_at_gmail.com> To: kellyn.potvin_at_ymail.com Cc: "Oracle- L_at_ Free Lists.org" <oracle-l_at_freelists.org> Sent: Sat, September 22, 2012 9:16:00 AM Subject: Re: OT: Oracle Open World 2012

Morning,
I don;'t exactly know the policy for OOW. Will you be able to make your presentation available for the unprivileged people. Seeing the presentation is not the same as being present.

Thanks Michael.