Exadata X2-8 questions

From: GG <grzegorzof_at_interia.pl>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 20:01:18 +0200

Hi,
I'm doing presentation about Exadata vs modern SSD storage and need some clarification about:

IO Resource Manager :

  • can we control I/O which goes from storage node flash cache (assuming no) ?

Storage Indexes:
- is that true that storage index is maintained in Storage Cell RAM, and has to be rebuild every restart ?
How is storage index maintained in OLTP workload (random write intensive) .

and finally are bloom filters used only with parallel queries ?

Basically I've read all from Kevin and Oracle site documents . Regards
GregG