Re: RAC Attack at Open World

From: Jeremy Schneider <jeremy.schneider_at_ardentperf.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 13:19:52 -0400

anyone with RAC experience, who is going to OpenWorld? i would love to meet you!

i'm looking for three more people to help me out for an hour each at the racattack table.

- mon 09:00
- mon 12:15
- tue 09:00

the volunteer schedule is full except for those three timeslots. see who else is helping out and sign yourself up here: http://racattack.org/e#OpenWorld_2012_Volunteers