Re: Function Based Index

From: Purav Chovatia <puravc_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 21:30:28 +0530

Jonathan,
Can you pls help me understand how did you figure out the foll.: - that the row for table is much larger than the row estimate for the index - the cost of the table visits have been added to the cost of the range scan

Thanks.

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 6:54 PM, Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk