Re: Warning -OT

From: Yong Huang <yong321_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 06:48:59 -0700 (PDT)

If you would like to go with the most popular language, of all programming language popularity measurements (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Measuring_programming_language_popularity), I like to use this one:

http://www.tiobe.com/index.php/content/paperinfo/tpci/index.html

especially the "Long term trends" showing historical curves. So you know Perl has been declining all the time since 2005 and Python has caught up.

Of course to preserve the gray matter, no doctor has prescribed a programming language. They would suggest a human language instead, such as German or Latin as Chris said. But I suppose a programming language will generate the same cerebral stimulus.