Re: enq:CF contention

From: MiRaL <miralfaldu_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 15:01:36 +0530

Hi Jonathan,
Thanks for looking into this... yes you are right in assuming that it is related to LOBs.

We are doing lot of activity on LOBs and so for LOB tablespace, increased extent size to 5 M which helped with the HW contention but not completely.

I am seeing only 1 entry in v$datafile for unrecoverable_time.

Regards,
Miral

On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 2:50 PM, Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk