Re: check for existence of an object by v$mystat?

From: Martin Berger <martin.a.berger_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 08:43:53 +0200

Yong,

thank you for your reply. Your parse_failure.txt shows a similar question. My initial question was to distinguish between the real ORA-942 and something like "object exists, but user does not have sufficient grants".
I'd say this IS possible. - So an educated researcher can get more informations about an database than the pure grant-setup would allow. My 2nd question is to explain when "recursive calls" and "execute count" are increased. That's still not consistent for me. Maybe I should address it in a 2nd thread.

Martin