Anyone know of a windows tool to intentionally "hang" a windows->Oracle connection socket/port

From: <Christopher.Taylor2_at_parallon.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 09:14:18 -0500

I'm trying to test a hunch and need a tool (for Windows) that will flood a specific socket or port on my own box that is connected to the Oracle database. The hunch I'm trying to replicate is that one of our application servers was in a hung state with an open socket to the database and the database was trying to resend data packets to the application until sqlnet timeout was reached (but by that time the application had been disconnected at the application layer).

What I want to test is a long running query from my workstation, and flood the connection port on my own box while that query is running and see how the Oracle connection responds from the server side.

Thoughts?

Chris