Re: Generic Import question

From: rjamya <rjamya_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 13:55:24 -0400

True, but you can script these, there is no need to bring sys/system etc schemas ... because you will need to patch them to bring them to correct db level. To me that is a bigger issue, but yes, public synonyms, profiles etc should be (must be?) handled outside of schema level import.

Thanks Alan.
Raj