Re: OEM Repository ; Collection time for Management Repository Views

From: Hans Forbrich <fuzzy.graybeard_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 17:02:17 -0300

Collection timing is managed through the Grid/Cloud/DB control. Look for the link at the bottom of nearly every page that contains the work 'Metrics'. Every metric for the target is described, and can be set. Oracle provides courses and many many many tutorials on the Oracle By Example site at http://otn.oracle.com/obe as well as from OTN product site at
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/oem/enterprise-manager/overview/index.html

The details of the metrics are also very well documented in the Enterprise Manager Metrics Reference Manual. Easy way to access that: start at http://tahiti.oracle.com and look for your favorite version of Enterprise Manager. On the main page, look for the 'Reference' tab and select the Database Metrics reference document.

HTH
/Hans