Re: index clarification

From: Paul Drake <bdbafh_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 10:44:40 -0400

Jeremy,
Did someone say ... Block Dumps?

https://richardfoote.wordpress.com/2010/10/07/index-block-dump-index-only-section-part-ii-station-to-station/

"Note this is a *Non-Unique *index and so the index entries have a specific format that enables each index entry to still be defined in a unique manner. This is effectively achieved by including the rowid as an additional column within each index entry."

(part II from this series)
https://richardfoote.wordpress.com/2010/02/08/index-block-dumps-and-treedumps-part-i-knock-on-wood/

Paul

putting out fire with gasoline.