Re: index clarification

From: Paul Drake <>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 10:44:40 -0400

Did someone say ... Block Dumps?

"Note this is a *Non-Unique *index and so the index entries have a specific format that enables each index entry to still be defined in a unique manner. This is effectively achieved by including the rowid as an additional column within each index entry."

(part II from this series)

putting out fire with gasoline.