Re: RAC training class

From: Lu Jiang <lu.jiang69_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 08:11:08 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the info. I will check this one.
In addition to #1, from #2, students will learn about Oracle RAC One Node, online migration, Quality of Service concepts, how to upgrade and patch Oracle RAC databases. Both are 5 days class :)

From: James Akins <j_akins_at_nc.rr.com> To: Joel.Patterson_at_crowley.com
Cc: "lu.jiang69_at_yahoo.com" <lu.jiang69_at_yahoo.com>; "oracle-l_at_freelists.org" <oracle-l_at_freelists.org> Sent: Monday, August 27, 2012 8:08 AM
Subject: Re: RAC training class

I took a 10g RAC class via Batky Howell, and it's was a lot cheaper than Oracle.  It was actually a very good class.

http://www.batky-howell.com/courses/oracle-11g/oracle-11g-real-application-clusters-for-administrators.html

On Aug 27, 2012, at 7:57 AM, "Patterson, Joel" <Joel.Patterson_at_crowley.com> wrote:

> :)  I have no idea, but can't resist...  based on the names and $1600 difference and keyword 'NEW'...  one has to think...  #2 wins.
>
> I crack myself up.
>
> Joel Patterson
> Database Administrator
> 904 727-2546