Re: recover from TRUNCATE TABLE via physical standby?

From: Adric Norris <landstander668_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 08:44:49 -0500

That would certainly be ideal. Unfortunately the database in question has been something of a free-for-all since long before I was involved... we're taking steps to improve this situation, but it's going to take awhile to fully implement them. In the meantime, however, there are a lot of privileged users and the DBAs aren't always fully engaged in the app-side implementation process.
Basically I'm trying to ensure that we can deal with the occasional "oops", while at the same time working toward making the environment more supportable and stable.