Re: recover from TRUNCATE TABLE via physical standby?

From: Adric Norris <>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 08:32:01 -0500

Yeah, that's basically it. The system I'm currently concerned with is a lightly controlled (mostly) DW environment, with quite a few business analysts that have the ability to create/alter/truncate/etc. various items. Good or bad, that would make it difficult to ensure that all of the potentially-required tables are configured appropriately for Flashback Data Archive (not to mention keeping the list up to date). I'll definitely keep the suggestion in mind, however... I can think of a few other databases where it might be of interest. :)