Senior Oracle DBA Job opening in Ann Arbor, MI

From: Bobak, Mark <Mark.Bobak_at_proquest.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 16:45:18 -0400

Hi all,
This is just a heads up, that if you are looking to make a move, my company, ProQuest has a job opening for a Senior Oracle DBA.

Environment includes:

  • Mostly RHEL and OEL Linux 5.x and some 6.x, running x86-64 CPUs, very, very few legacy Solaris 10 environments
  • Oracle 10g/11g, some RAC, some Dataguard, some eBS, most dbs using ASM, a few lingering 9iR2 databases, but not many
  • We aren't a huge shop, so, there's no 'siloing' of skills, everyone can pretty much can get exposure to all areas.
  • Ann Arbor isn't a bad place to live: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_Arbor,_Michigan
  • And, finally, you get to work with yours truly! :)

If you're looking to make a move from your current position, please reply off-list, directly to me. Send me a resume, and I'll make sure it gets to the right place.

Thanks,

-Mark

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Fri Aug 17 2012 - 15:45:18 CDT