MOS SR escalation?

From: De DBA <dedba_at_tpg.com.au>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 10:42:53 +1000

G'day,

Does anyone know how to escalate an SR on the Metalink replacement? I'm stuck with some schoolboy who cannot even read the problem description and keeps copying pages from the manual. I want to escalate it so that a (hopefully) knowledgeable helpdesk person can look at it... if they still exist.. :(

On the off-chance that anyone has a solution for the immediate problem - this is a Solaris issue: I am trying to install the STB v7.0 package on Solaris11, but it fails with pkg telling me that the image has children. I'm happy to use an earlier version, but the MOS doesn't seem to have it..

Thanks,
Tony