Re: listener on windows using wrong directory structure

From: Jeffrey Beckstrom <JBECKSTROM_at_gcrta.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 10:40:23 -0400

None is set. Regardless, why within a given lsnrctl session would the parameter file change between status displays.
>>> Robert Hanuschke <robert.hanuschke_at_gmail.com> 8/15/12 10:37 AM >>>
what I mean -
please run regedit - or let a windows admin do that - and check (approximately, I do not have a windows box here) hkey_local_machine/software/oracle for TNS_ADMIN settings

also (again, those will not be exact names), right click "Computer" in your windows explorer, go to settings -> advanced -> environment variables and check for a TNS_ADMIN path pointing to a wrong location there.

Best regards,
Robert
http://robertvsoracle.blogspot.com