Re: ORA-01017 when changing expired password on oracle 11G

From: Jack van Zanen <jack_at_vanzanen.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 15:32:32 +1000

Further testing has the following

11.2.0.3 client used to change the password seems to be the issue (only recently patched my desktop to 11.2.0.3)

I have tried 11.2.0.2, 11.2.0.1 and 10.2 and they all have no issues

Jack van Zanen

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Thank you for your cooperation