RE: RMAN strange behavior - cannot figure it out - missing datafile in backup but it says it is in the backup

From: Taylor, Chris David <ChrisDavid.Taylor_at_ingrambarge.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 10:17:57 -0500

Additionally, I CLONED this starter database to a production instance after some development - the issue is in the CLONED copy - not the original (hence the problem). Chris Taylor

"Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort."
-- John Ruskin (English Writer 1819-1900)

Any views and/or opinions expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ingram Industries, its affiliates, its subsidiaries or its employees.