Re: Un-able to upload xml file - Error:ORA-14400: inserted partition key does not map to any partition

From: <m.mudhalvan_at_aozorabank.co.jp>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 15:37:33 +0900

Hi Robert,Niall and Friends,

        Thanks for your reply.

        Found it is due to miss on maintenance activity to confirm the job_queue_process.

        Thanks for the quick relief.

Thanks & Regards
Mudhalvan M.M

From: Robert Hanuschke <robert.hanuschke_at_gmail.com>

To:     niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com
Cc:     1326914 MUDHALVAN.MUNISWAMY/AOZORABANK_at_AOZORABANK,
oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Date: 08/08/2012 03:09 PM
Subject: Re: Un-able to upload xml file - Error:ORA-14400: inserted partition key does not map to any partition

Hi Niall,

was just trying that in one of our test databases:

SQL> show parameter job_queue_processes;

NAME                                 TYPE        VALUE

------------------------------------ -----------
------------------------------
job_queue_processes integer 10
SQL> exec
dbms_scheduler.set_scheduler_attribute('SCHEDULER_DISABLED','TRUE');

SQL> show parameter job_queue_processes;

NAME                                 TYPE        VALUE

------------------------------------ -----------
job_queue_processes integer 10

At least disabling the scheduler that way did not modify the parameter. Did you possibly do it another way?

Best regards,
Robert
http://robertvsoracle.blogspot.com

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 8:01 AM, Niall Litchfield < niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com> wrote:
One unsupported (probably) way of having this happen is to turn off the scheduler via its enabled/disabled property IIRC. We certainly had a db where disabling the scheduler disabled the dbms_job system as well, I *think* with the symptoms you describe.

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Wed Aug 08 2012 - 01:37:33 CDT

Original text of this message