RE: Monitoring Hosts in Cloud Control 12C

From: Peter Sharman <pete.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 14:14:06 -0700 (PDT)

You'll be pleased to know this is a licensing bug. At least the WLS management pack EE one is, dunno about the other one.

Shame really, as otherwise that management packs for this page is an incredibly useful thing to have!

Pete

Pete Sharman
Principal Product Manager
Enterprise Manager Product Suite
33 Benson Crescent CALWELL ACT 2905 AUSTRALIA Phone: +61262924095 | | Fax: +61262925183 | | Mobile: +61414443449

Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not, it's much harder than that!"
Bruce Pihlamae, long term Oracle DBA