Re: Data Guard monitoring with Cloud Control 12c

From: Fuad Arshad <fuadar_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 10:37:47 -0700 (PDT)

So to set up a metric you go to Oracle Database ->monitoring -> metric and collections setting to set up the particular metric i.e transport lag ,apply lag and dataguard status etc
to alert i believe to create a ruleset or add to you existing ruleset. in actions add an event rule select by type and the metric alert and then you can select the appropriate metric(s) you want the event ruleset to be
  • Original Message ---- From: "Ramadoss, Karthik" <Karthik.Ramadoss_at_accidentfund.com> To: Fuad Arshad <fuadar_at_yahoo.com> Cc: oracle-l <oracle-l_at_freelists.org> Sent: Tue, August 7, 2012 10:08:51 AM Subject: RE: Data Guard monitoring with Cloud Control 12c

Thanks Fuad. Do you have an example of how I can look this up in Cloud Control?

For eg. In a ruleset, I am trying to create a rule to create an incident for transport log apply lag event. How do I go about doing that?

Thanks,
Karthik