Re: Help with database corruption issue

From: Frits Hoogland <frits.hoogland_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 18:52:46 +0200

Please mind checking most journalled file systems will ONLY check metadata, not the data itself. Ext3 can be configured to have a journal for data writing (journal mode = ordered). Most filesystem related Linux messages/errors I've seen where due to memory corruptions, not disk corruptions. But that could have been coincidence or bad luck.

Frits Hoogland

http://fritshoogland.wordpress.com
mailto:frits.hoogland_at_gmail.com
cell: +31 6 53569942

Op 5 aug. 2012 om 05:25 heeft Steve Montgomerie <stmontgo_at_gmail.com> het volgende geschreven: