EM12C - update targets via script?

From: Martin Berger <martin.a.berger_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 14:54:41 +0200

Hi all EM12c lovers out there,

I faced a problem where EM12c did not update the ORACLE_HOME of my instances after an out-of-place patching. In a SR _at_ MOS after 29 days I got this answer:

    From EM 12c Console > Targets > Databases > select the radio button beside the target DB xxxxx > click on Configure button and provide the correct information in this page. This works fine.
Now I just search for any way to do this update by a script (either on EM12c host, DB or agent hosts) As I don't want to click through my 180+ DBs twice a year.

Does anyone knows how to update these DB-Parameters in EM12C without hitting the web-interface?

Martin