Re: RAC Basics

From: Jeremy Schneider <jeremy.schneider_at_ardentperf.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2012 07:14:05 -0500

Hey Andrew -

It doesn't have any slides and it's just a hands-on-lab, but RAC Attack is designed for people with no RAC background and it can walk you through getting a RAC environment up and running in virtual machines on your laptop. There will probably be an event in New York next month and you will also probably find us in the OTN lounge at openworld this year again. The curriculum is online at racattack.org.

Hope you're able to stop by at OOW. :)

-Jeremy

--
Jeremy Schneider