Oracle and https

From: Gerry Miller <gerry_at_millerandbowman.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2012 15:28:02 +1000

 Hi
I have installed Cloud Control 12c on a Windows network and successfully set up all of the hosts except one, which is at an overseas site. Before commencing I checked that I could make a secure connection to the Cloud Control console via https from this server, but I cannot, getting "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage". My client's system/network admin people have investigated and are now asking me - and want me to ask Oracle - why the https connection is going via the internet instead of their intranet. This is not my area of knowledge but I would assume that this would have nothing to do with Oracle but rather be a firewall or security issue.
  Can anyone confirm this for me?

Regards

Gerry Miller