Re: Anyone know where 11gR1 DB software can be downloaded?

From: Rich Jesse <rjoralist2_at_society.servebeer.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 13:34:12 -0500 (CDT)

Downloading now... I did manage to find the download of the 11.1 DB software on the Chinese OTN (which redirected back to the default URL once the OTN license was accepted), but just the client on the JDE download section will hopefully work for me. Hopefully, that is!

Also, I've tried the 32-bit 11gR2, but JDE still complained about not being able to load the library. If this doesn't work, I think it's a 1.2TB restore for now...

Thanks much for the pointer!!!

Rich

> gave you the wrong one B65434-01 contains 11.1.0.6

[snip]