Re: Anyone know where 11gR1 DB software can be downloaded?

From: Fuad Arshad <fuadar_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 11:16:39 -0700 (PDT)

actually you can find 11gr1 in the edlivery of the jdedwards enterprise one section rather the database section
B60130-02 is the number for 11gr1
  • Original Message ---- From: Rich Jesse <rjoralist2_at_society.servebeer.com> To: Oracle L <oracle-l_at_freelists.org> Sent: Sat, July 28, 2012 1:10:47 PM Subject: Anyone know where 11gR1 DB software can be downloaded?

Hey all,

Upgrading our 10.1 DB to 11.2 and JDEdwards isn't liking it, because it's trying to load an 11.1 32-bit library from the 64-bit install on AIX 5.3 TL12. Of course, 11.2 isn't a certified version of the DB, but 11.1 is no longer available. "Why would they take away the latest version supported for JDEdwards if the only version available didn't work?" I asked myself. Well, they did and it doesn't.

OTN and Edelivery don't seem to have 11.1 anymore. It's like it never existed. I've had an SR open for hours now, so I thought I'd ask here in the hopes that others are stuck working all weekend...

TIA!
Rich

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Sat Jul 28 2012 - 13:16:39 CDT

Original text of this message