Re: Completely insane execution plan with 11.2.0.3 but not with 11.2.0.2

From: fairlie rego <fairlie_r_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 04:24:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Nuno,
I am in the process of planning a TTS migration of a 18TB database to 11.2.0.3 So I am interested in every problem related to transportable tablespaces.

The source DB is on 10.2.0.3 + 50 patches (none of these are cpus) but highly susceptible to bugs since a lot of exotic functionality is used :-)

If you have the details I would love to know them

Ta

Fairlie Rego
Senior Oracle Consultant
http://el-caro.blogspot.com/