Re: old EM10g Java Console

From: <japplewhite_at_austinisd.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 08:28:27 -0500

I second that. Actually, I wish Oracle had brought forward the 9i EM Java Console. I thought it had more functionality than the 10g version. In either case, they give me a lot of ability to routine maintenance and monitoring of a bunch of databases easily. We're not big enough to want to take on the overhead of Grid Control and it's a pain to install the per-database Grid console for each DB.

Jack C. Applewhite - Database Administrator Austin I.S.D. - MIS Department
512.414.9250 (wk)

From: Patrice sur GMail <patrice.boivin_at_gmail.com> To: ORACLE-L <oracle-l_at_freelists.org> Date: 07/23/2012 08:06 AM

Subject:        old EM10g Java Console
Sent by:        oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org

I wish Oracle would open source the old Java console code, to let us fix minor bugs in it and to update it.
I especially liked the old database objects comparison wizard...

  • Patrice

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Mon Jul 23 2012 - 08:28:27 CDT

Original text of this message