RE: Use EM 11g Grid Control (or 12c) versus opatch to save time with quarterly PSUs?

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 19:35:40 +0100

On Jul 20, 2012 7:11 PM, "Michael Schmitt" <mschmitt_at_uchicago.edu> wrote:

> We have been moving off of EM10g and to EM12c and have been happy with
the it. I would recommend the upgrade to EM12c, except there is an issue that causes an alert to get sent out when a blackout ends. That's more than a bit irritating as it affects 11 as well and suggests that the blackout coders don't really understand what a blackout might be used for. If the surpress getting people out of bed when we know what's happening functionality turns into guarantee to get people out of bed when everything is good again, well the solution will 'lose traction'