RE: [QUARANTINE] Re: PL/SQL Development Tool Of Choice

From: Taylor, Chris David <ChrisDavid.Taylor_at_ingrambarge.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 14:14:39 -0500

Vim for windows (gvim) gets my vote as best editor - why use vim in one place when you can use it in either place? ;)

(granted I haven't used EditPadPro)

Chris Taylor

"Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort." -- John Ruskin (English Writer 1819-1900)

Any views and/or opinions expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ingram Industries, its affiliates, its subsidiaries or its employees.