RE: PL/SQL Development Tool Of Choice

From: Taylor, Chris David <ChrisDavid.Taylor_at_ingrambarge.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 10:10:49 -0500

(this is *not* a flame but an appeal to reason)

I guess I shouldn't point out how terribly biased this is and has no basis in reality or reason (as a long time Toad user). This is like an ignorant (of Oracle) SQLServer DBA complaining about stupid Oracle is and how they haven't improved it while "knowing" very little about it.

Chris Taylor

"Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort."
-- John Ruskin (English Writer 1819-1900)

Any views and/or opinions expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ingram Industries, its affiliates, its subsidiaries or its employees.