RE: PL/SQL Development Tool Of Choice

From: Taylor, Chris David <ChrisDavid.Taylor_at_ingrambarge.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 10:05:40 -0500

Odd to hear that about 9.7. Never experienced any of those issues (the macros I never use anyway). I'm on 11.5 now/

The awesome thing about Toad is its customization - I have a minimalist toolbar configured with only the functions I use the most (session browser, commit/rollback, run in sqlplus, compile, schema browser. So, I have the main menu bar, and 1 toolbar. Very clean and very quick.

Chris Taylor

"Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort."
-- John Ruskin (English Writer 1819-1900)

Any views and/or opinions expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ingram Industries, its affiliates, its subsidiaries or its employees.