Re: [QUARANTINE] Re: PL/SQL Development Tool Of Choice

From: Michael Moore <michaeljmoore_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 14:39:32 -0700

"... some of the plug ins and capabilities of notepad++ far outstrips TOAD " I've not used notepad++ but I find it hard to believe that a generic editor has anywhere near the features of an editor that is tailored specifically to PL/SQL. Does it have a line by line debugger built in where you can set breakpoints, examine variables, set variables and resume execution?

What plugins do you use for notepad++? Maybe I'll give it a try.

Mike